Category: Mobile Development
- Revamping app design and implement new functionalities.
- On-going Maintenance of the existing IOS and Android Apps.
- Agile and Test driven methodology is being followed to achieve effective and better results.
- JIRA and BitBucket are used for tracking issues and version controlling respectively.
- Daily interaction with client to collect feedback and implement them quickly.
- QA is involved from the requirement specification to the final release which helps in quicker release cycles.
- UAT is done by business to ensure all story points from the release version are met and business is satisfied.
- After UAT the Android and IOS apps are released to Google Play store and iTunes respectively.
Smooth releases of the Android and iPhone App’s. Customers can now seamlessly navigate within the app and search for deals they desire. New UI of the App has also increased the customer base hence enhancing revenue. New features added frequently allow customers to use most of the features that are available on the desktop version.
After making changes and optimizing the App’s we have received very good feedback on Google Play Store and iTunes App Store.