Category: Mobile Development
To Design, Develop, Test and Implement an App to save “Scan History”.
- Followed Agile methodology app development with sprint release every 10 days.
- Involved client in the development phases and any suggestions or feedback asked by the client was incorporated during the development phases.
- Followed test driven development as it provides a very narrow and well defined scope.
- Performed Usability Testing, Interface Testing, Performance Testing, Compatibility Testing, Low Level Resource Testing to make sure app is ready for deployment.
- The final product, i.e the Beepsquare iphone app, makes use of the iOS camera and scanning technology to read all QR Codes whether they are generated from Beepsquare.com or not.
- The app opens the webpages related to the QRcode in Safari so that user can browse further in the full-fledged web browser.
- It also saves the history of the web pages visited when the QRcode was scanned, so that user can visit the webpage whenever he/she requires.