Database Sample Graphs
Leave all your database and support worries to us
Using graphical method is always easy and it provides better understanding of complex results. Some of the graphs those we use are:
- CPU performance is directly related to database. This graph is used to monitor the CPU Performance for servers on a regular basis, that helps in finding out the problems.
- This graph shows the total number of sessions running on a database at a given point of time. This graph is very useful in determining the load in terms of sessions.
Active Session Graph
- This graph shows the total number of active sessions for a database at a given point of time. Moreover it shows number of selects, updates, inserts and deletes happening at that point of time in the database.
Log Switches Graph
- This graph shows the number of log switches happening in a database on a regular basis.
Database Growth Graph:
- These graphs provide an easy way of monitoring database growth on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
Tablespace Growth Graph
- These graphs helps in keeping a close eye on the growth of each and every tablespace on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
Tablespace Freespace Graph
- This graph provides an easy and efficient way to monitor the free space availability in each tablespace for a given database.
Index Growth Graph
- This graph shows Indexes growth in terms of number of extents.
Lob Growth Graph
- This graph shows the growth of lob segments in terms of of Mega Bytes for easy monitoring of these large objects.
Lob HWM Graph
- This graph shows the high water mark growth for lob segments in terms of blocks inside database.
Row Chaining Graph
- This graph shows the increase and decrease in chained rows inside tables.
Table Growth Graph
- This graph shows tables growth in terms of number of extents.