Wisdomleaf has proven expertise in rolling out Secure, Search Engine friendly template driven websites using open source Content Management tools in the quickest possible time. We strive to ensure that our clients enjoy downstream success by providing a solution that makes sense and save a lot of time and energy.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Open source CMS like DRUPAL, DOT NET NUKE and YetAnotherForum (YAF)
- Ability to roll-out a CMS based on requirements
- End-to-end handling involving Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance
- Ability to integrate Open Source tools (YAF Forums) to applications
- Migration of applications to CMS based solutions
- Dynamic DB Driven Web applications using Open Source Technologies
- Building Secure (hacker-safe) and High Performance Web Applications
- .NET Nuke
- Customization and Implementation of YetAnotherForum tool into live sites.
- Understand Requirement
- Based on the requirement, Wisdomleaf recommends a suitable CMS tool
- Once the CMS tool is agreed upon, Wisdomleaf coordinates with the existing Hosting Service provider (if any) to ensure that their platform has the ability to support the suggested technology
- Wisdomleaf prepares the Functional Specifications Document.
- Upon approval of the FS, Wisdomleaf prepares the Technical Specifications Document
- A formal sign-off is obtained before Development begins
- Development of the package on a Staging server at Wisdomleaf. – URL/connection details of the staging server are given to the client
- Client verifies work-in-progress through the staging server URL and minor change- requests are documented and implemented.
- Upon completion of Development tasks, Functional Testing is done by Wisdomleaf and Test Report sent to client.
- Application is deployed on the Production Server once client gives the go-ahead to deploy on the Production Server.
Maintenance and Change Requests
- Change requests are logged in the Issue Tracker and tracked to completion
- Quick bug fixes and changes that require a couple of hours to process have thus far been tracked by email only
- IM conversations are mostly avoided while discussing changes
Corporate Video Presentation - Ecommerce and Content Management services
Unable to see it? Please click here to download (7.34 Mb) the corporate video presentation of the Ecommerce and Content Management services